Thursday, January 25, 2007

Praise and Prayer

Well, I have a quick praise report...our bathroom (bath tub) was leaking, quite badly, but Bill found where it was coming from and I think we were able to fix it...which is a really good thing (and which leads into my prayer request) ...please be praying for us. We are still transitioning and it has been a really hard week. I miss home and want to run. Finances are tight because it was starting the business all over by moving. And life is just a little heavy right now. I know, that I know that God called us here and I know it will all work out, but it has been a challenging week! Thanks!

2 comments:

The Stockwells said...

Im so sorry that you are having a rough time. Curt and I have been praying for you everyday. We pray that God gives you wisdom as you are going through this hard time. We think about you a lot! You are very special and important to us.

The adventure continues... said...

Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever!

I have had to say this verse over and over and over so many time this past six months. It's amazing how perspective changes everything.

When you don't have the faith look to your Father...and let him be the strength of your heart!

I love you and I'm oh so glad that we'll get to see you sooner then later! Hans leaves Friday and the girls and I will follow shortly.