Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Best Birthday Present Ever!

First of all...that green was getting to be even too much for me, and I love green...so we'll do pink for a while.

Second, Bella is walking!!! I will post pictures and video soon.

Third...the best birthday present ever...
My sweetest sister on the whole planet took me to see Rascal Flatts on Sunday! It was so fun! Of course, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures for you, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I think the best part was that it wasn't actually my birthday...in fact, my birthday is not until August! Thank you Lisa!!! I had a wonderful time!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Jenn,

I've stopped by a couple of times to see your blog - I LOVE the pink. Very refreshing and light on the eyes.

Bella is getting bigger and bigger - isn't it amazing?! Our Abbie will be one next month - I just can't believe how fast time flies.

Bless you!
Karen

The adventure continues... said...

Sorry we missed you. Be sure to get me Rach's shower info I'de love to go. Hope you got everything straightend out with your car. Love ya

Christina said...

My Bella has just started walking too! She is so adorable!!

Happy Belated Birthday! I can't believe I am sitting in Washington, and that I missed
you by a week. I was so bummed when I found out.

I also missed being able to go to the Rascal Flatts concert with Sheri and my sis, because I couldn't fly in any earlier. Glad to know everything is going well.

The Stockwells said...

You do have an awesome Sis! I bet that concert was awesome :) Love you!